What is a Referral Program?
Referral marketing is a way to promote your brands by using your existing customer base. Some people know it as word of mouth marketing. Now, you must be wondering about this new term. Word of mouth means that your customers are promoting your brands on behalf of your company. People tend to follow their friend’s advice/suggestions/references whenever they will buy a commodity.
In this blog, we will be discussing the Xfinity referral program and how they managed to get success.
Why should businesses go for a Referral Program?
Startups are very common nowadays. They are easier to set but challenging to maintain. Due to increased pressure from competitors, the Startup finds it challenging to attract customers regularly. Small businesses often have financial issues, and they want to promote their brands with cost-effective methodologies. Referral marketing has made it easier for businesses to effectively boost their brands that, too, with minimal cost.
What does every startup aim?
- To make it is a brand worth remembering.
- To increase its customer base.
- Excellent return on investment.
- To expand its business globally.
- To build its goodwill in the market.
Why should the business go for Referral Marketing?
Here are some benefits that will give you an insight into Referral Marketing
- It makes your relations stronger- referral marketing builds your relationship with the customer. By providing them benefits through referrals, they start promoting your business for you. Once they get the reward, it will automatically motivate your customers to share more. It will not only create your brand goodwill in the market but, you will also get promoters for life.
- It instantly becomes the talk of the town- Referrals become viral immediately because of its simple procedure. Social media has boosted referrals, and one can refer to his friends by just one click. Suppose your one customer has referred your brand to his friends on a social media platform, then your brands will be visible to all his friends. See how spontaneous it is.
- Cost-effective method for your brand- if you want to promote your brand that is too low, this referral program is for you. It would be best if you created a campaign for your brand and then wait for the results. This method not only provides business but also helps you to establish your brand in the market. Referral marketing can lessen your burden because you can take advantage of the existing customer base. Your current customer will help you to build your brand.
- It acts as an advertisement-Advertisement is the most crucial aspect for every brand. Businesses spend a lot of money on advertisements. But for startups, it is not possible to pay such a large amount during an initial stage; in that case, referral marketing has come up as a boon for small businesses. Small businesses can develop their brand base by using these efficient marketing strategies.
- All of us trust word of mouth- Whenever we have to buy something we ask our friends and relatives for suggestions because we believe them and their recommendations are based on their experience. Word of mouth has become the most effective tool for promoting brands because it directly leads to conversions.
About Xfinity Referral Program
The first time you refer a friend (and they remain a customer for the next 60 days) to Xfinity, you’ll receive a $100 prepaid Visa Card. For your second and third referrals, you’ll get $200 each! You can then repeat the program next year. As an incentive, your referred friend will also receive the same reward. Maximum referrals allowed per year up to $500.
How to refer
If you are an existing Xfinity customer, you’re eligible for their excellent refer a friend program. You need to visit their referral page and hit the “Sign Up Now” button. Then input your Xfinity login details on the next page and get your unique referral code. Now you can share your unique referral code with friends and family so you can earn referral rewards. Your referrals have to use this code when they sign up for their Xfinity referral
Xfinity offers cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services.
What’s Xfinity referral Refer-A-Friend?
Xfinity referral Refer-A-Friend is a new, redesigned referral program.
Suppose you’re an existing Xfinity customer with residential service (service for your home, not for your business). In that case, you can earn up to $175 per qualified referral and up to $500 in a calendar year when you refer eligible friends or family members. If they install a new qualifying service(s), they can earn up to $100.
After you send them a referral via email or Facebook communication, and your friend or family member activates through the communication, they can sign up for new qualifying service(s) online at an Xfinity Retail Store or by contacting us. Plus, you and your referred friends and family members can earn additional rewards when signing up for a new Xfinity Mobile account.
For details on how to participate in the Refer-A-Friend program and restrictions, visit their official website.