Today, businesses are looking out for ways to enhance their marketing efforts. However, email marketing remains one of the most powerful marketing tools; therefore, to harness the power of email marketing, it’s important to select the right software to take your marketing to the next level.
Today, email marketing software is not only about sending and tracking emails. It’s about increasing your audience, segmenting your lists, and combining all your marketing channels to turn the software into a robust solution to grow your business and earn more revenue.
We have compiled some of the best email marketing software in the market, considering their price and functions to give you
the best options depending on what you need.
Best Email Marketing Software For Your Business
NotifyVisitors is one of the best email marketing software. This software allows you to scale your marketing efforts and reach your targeted audience better. Moreover, its pre-made templates help you quickly set up and execute campaigns.
Its drag-and-drop content editor allows you to customize and personalize the templates to suit your branding needs, further leading to branding in the best possible way. What makes it the best is that you do not need coding knowledge.
Moreover, its advanced segmentation allows you to improve your email open rate by sending more relevant content.
- Let you send welcome emails, promotional emails, cart abandonment emails, and so on.
- Track your campaign progress through in-depth analytics
- Create automated email campaigns to engage your customers
- Drag and drop email editor to personalize emails.
- A/B testing to find out the best email result.
- In the free plan, you get 1000 contacts and 1000 emails per month.
- Startups Plan starts at $49 per month.
- For the Enterprise plan, you need to contact them.
- Bulk Email Validation
- API for Email Validation
- Monitoring the List
- Data Enrichment
- $10 for 5K validations, $1500 for 5M validations
Clearout is one of the powerful tools to find pre-verified B2B prospects on any domain. You can expand your reach and engage with the prospects by discovering their email addresses using the email finder tool. You can understand and predict the results of your campaigns with the ‘Confidence Level’ for your target audience list. Clearout also offers a highly accurate email verification service to maintain your email list hygiene.
Key Feature :
- Assured results backed with a confidence score to build a strong customer database.
- Google sheets Add-on to validate data on the google sheets directly.
- Team account option to sublet the credits
- Email/domain Allowlist & Blocklist feature
Clearout offers a free trial that includes 100 free credits to test the services. The cheapest plan starts at $21 for 3000 credits. You have two options: ‘Pay as you Go’ and ‘Subscription’.
Litmus is another reliable email marketing software offering an all-in-one solution in a single platform. In addition, Litmus email personalization and collaboration let marketers generate higher ROI for their campaigns. This software program includes strong capabilities, including pre-send campaign development, A/B testing, and AI-content suggestions via the proprietary Litmus Personalize.
Litmus is a low-code software that even non-technical people can use effectively. In addition, each email is on-brand, ensured error-free, and aligns with optimizing goals for opens and conversions.
- Pre-designed templates
- Email building collaboration
- A/B Testing
- ROI Analytics
- Integration with Google Drive and Slack
Pricing starts at $63 per month with unlimited read-only users and up to 1,000 contacts.
EmailOctopus is a popular email marketing software platform that strives to make email marketing simpler, more intuitive, and more valuable than the competition. It offers customizable templates in a drag-and-drop editor, or you can begin your emails from scratch. The app also contains a landing page builder with everything you require to generate leads and increase your email list.
- Import existing subscribers, keep evolving with customizable forms for your website, or create attractive landing pages to capture more subscribers.
- Start with a pre-designed template and customize it or create your designs from scratch.
- Leverage email automation to deliver campaigns.
- Utilize insights and data to segment your subscribers into target audiences.
EmailOctopus offers a free plan for up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month. Paid plans begin at $8 per month.
GetResponse is one best email marketing software, as marketers across industries widely use it. It contains email automation, email templates, segmentation, and personalization. In addition, a super Auto Funnel feature also provides a ready-made marketing funnel for email marketing campaigns. Altogether, GetResponse offers a set of powerful features geared toward brand development. From A/B testing to an exhaustive analytics tool that tracks email campaign performance.
- Autoresponders to send welcome emails, follow-ups, educational series, and nurture leads automatically.
- One-click integration to conduct powerful retargeting campaigns using Facebook Pixel.
- Website visitor tracking allows you to send relevant communication based on page visits.
- Build landing pages for lead and sales generation.
- Build paid ads for Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial. After that, pricing starts at $13.12/month.
Omnisend is an all-in-one email marketing automation platform for eCommerce brands. It allows you to expand your newsletters and boost sales with automated emails, segmentation, and the added potential of SMS. In addition, it contains pre-built automation for cart abandonment, welcome series, and transactional emails to streamline buyer engagements.
- A library of templates to create professional, stunning emails without coding.
- A Library with pre-built workflows for every step of your customer journey.
- Segmented targeting for campaigns and automation across all the channels Omnisend caters for.
- Popups and forms aid lead generations.
- Reports and analytics track sales and identify winning campaigns.
Omnisend’s free plan includes 500 emails per month. After that, pricing starts at $16 per month. There are additional costs for SMS, although higher plans include SMS credits.
MailerLite is a great email marketing software that includes the basics for successful email marketing, like surveys, automation, pop-ups, and landing pages. MailerLite also combines dozens of eCommerce platforms and marketing tools you’re probably already using.
It seems to be one of the more understated platforms, primarily due to its neat design. But that’s also what makes it strong. Everything about the platform is geared towards development, from eCommerce campaign functionality to automation, segmentation, promotional pop-ups, and the capacity to create landing pages.
- A website builder and landing page builder for quick web asset build.
- Popups and embedded forms support you in bringing in more leads.
- Personalize your campaigns using advanced targeting features.
- Test, experiment, and facilitate emails to enhance your email marketing benchmarks.
MailerLite is free for up to 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month. After that, pricing starts at $9/month.
9. Constant Contact
Constant Contact allows you to create email marketing campaigns like a pro. It contains a smart email editor that makes it effortless to customize and design great-looking emails that stand out on every device. Other features include:
- Social marketing for lead generation.
- The ability to build websites and landing pages.
Constant Contact also has specialized email marketing for eCommerce tools to support your online store growth. You can upload contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce—or wherever you store your contacts.
- A smart email editor to design professional and aesthetically pleasing emails.
- Email marketing automation includes a welcome email for new subscribers, triggered email series, contact segmentation, resending emails to non-openers, and powerful list-building tools.
- Smart eCommerce tools and results, including segmented and automated emails.
- Website and landing page builder.
- Social marketing for posting ads, scheduling content and tracking performance.
Constant Contact offers a one-month free trial. After that, pricing starts at $9.99/month.
Mailchimp is one of the best email marketing software out there. It’s especially well-suited for beginners and startups and offers tools like email automation, data segmentation, templates, personalization, A/B testing, lead capture forms, and integration with CRMs.
- Get predictive insights about your contacts to personalize your marketing.
- Personalize individual content blocks within your emails with dynamic content.
- Create personalized customer journeys using conditional logic and branching points.
- A/B testing to determine high-converting messages.
- Website and landing page builder.
Mailchimp offers a free plan for up to 500 contacts and one audience. Paid plans start at $11/month.
11. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is known for beautiful email templates and customer service. With its email builder, you can customize components like colour schemes and fonts to ensure brand consistency. You can also get access to millions of free photos via Unsplash to allow your emails to stand out even further.
It’s also great if segmentation is fundamental to your email marketing strategy. Then, you use the customer data that you’ve already accumulated to create hyper-targeted segments and personalized emails.
- Link Review tool that will automatically search your email for hyperlinks that might be broken or outdated.
- A visual journey designer to produce more timely emails.
- A full analytics suite and actionable insights.
- Seamless integration with hundreds of third-party apps.
- Sign-up forms.
Pricing starts at $9 per month. If you need more than its core features, sign up for its Unlimited plan, which starts at $29 per month.
If you want a simple tool to help you send personalized messages in bulk, you can consider Benchmark. Whether you want to make an automated welcome series or follow up with potential customers who’ve left their shopping carts, it can help you lower manual work while also allowing you to drive more revenue.
Incorporated in its list of features are 50 free responsive HTML email templates for every occasion, landing pages and forms to expand your subscriber list and different tools to test the performance of your campaigns.
- Drag-and-drop builder and HTML editor.
- 50+ pre-built email templates.
- A/B testing.
Benchmark is free for up to 3500 emails per month. After that, pricing starts at $9.99 per month.
With HubSpot, you don’t require design skills to make personalized, professional-looking emails. To customize your emails further, you can also turn to its marketplace, where you’ll see proven templates to convert. You can then use its drag-and-drop editor to modify the layout and elements like calls to action.
- A/B testing to create the best email messaging.
- Built on the HubSpot CRM platform.
- A drag-and-drop template editor.
Pricing begins at $45 per month (billed monthly) and includes 1,000 marketing contacts. If you need extra marketing contacts, it’s sold in increments of 1,000 from $45 per month.
Moosend is for smaller businesses as it offers a Free plan. But, even if you don’t want to sign up for its Free plan, you’ll discover it’s one of the most affordable.
It’s also one of the better options if you want to execute personalization. With it, you can segment your email lists based on different customer behaviours. This way, your emails will be very relevant to your subscribers, allowing you to stand out.
It can also be helpful if you like to grow your email list, as it shows custom sign-up forms. Once you have a substantial list, you can take benefit of its email marketing automation features and create workflows to send your emails at the optimal time.
Key Email Features:
- A/B testing to measure engagement.
- Data analytics to track unsubscribes, opens, clicks, social shares, etc.
- More than 40 free responsive templates.
- Straightforward to customize templates.
Moosend offers a 30-day free trial. For more features like transactional emails, you can sign up for its Pro plan, which starts at $9 per month when billed monthly.
Emercury is a strong competitor in the small-to-medium bracket. It’s packed with different features that let you build a powerful campaign. It has an easy-to-use HTML editor, a drag-and-drop template editor for personalized message forms, and an autoresponder. In addition, Emercury’s journey builder allows you to nurture leads utilizing triggers. Emercury allows you to sync your data with more than 2,000 sales and marketing tools, teamwork apps, forms, customer support platforms, social media, and more.
- Design responsive emails with a real-time drag-and-drop template editor. Start from scratch or use one of their templates.
- An easy-to-use form-builder for your website with customizable fields and then show the form at the right time.
- Build automated lead nurture campaigns.
- A/B testing to find the best email messaging.
Choose between subscriber-based pricing and CPM pricing. Prices start at $57/mo.
Email marketing is an effective way to reach customers and boost your products or services. However, with so much email marketing software available, it can be hard to understand which is right. To make things easier, we’ve compiled a list of the 13 best email marketing software in 2023.
With this list, you can find the perfect software to help grow your business and reach your target audience. We recommend NotifyVisitors as they offer many features and excellent customer support.